Cision Benelux immediately seeks candidates for the vacancy:
Account executive enterprise sales M/V – full time
Cision Benelux is part of Cision Group, a leading global media intelligence company that covers the entire workflow of pr and marketing professionals with its products and services. Cision’s PR software and media analytics are among the most successful offerings in the industry.
Cision helps marketing and communications professionals optimize their marketing campaigns and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Cision is headquartered in Chicago, USA. Further locations are in Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Canada, India, the Emirates, Brazil, Mexico and China.
We have an exciting opportunity for an account executive enterprise sales with the focus on business development in Holland and Belgium/Luxembourg. Able to use extensive experience selling at enterprise-level with demonstrable success to join our Benelux operation.
Through your consultative sales approach, you will develop a detailed understanding of the client’s needs in order to build a comprehensive package to start selling Cision’s media-intelligence platform, the Cision Communications Cloud, to pr, marketing and communication professionals.
As part of our Business Development team, we expect you to:
- scope out the market and generate new business opportunities
- be responsible for the sales process from beginning to end, including the completion of detailed responses to tender, managing the pitch process and negotiation of contracts. Identify strong opportunities in targeted sectors;
- ensure knowledge of market competitors is current, allowing effective sales pitches and strategies to be developed against each;
- hold sufficient meetings per week to meet KPI’s and to fill your pipeline of new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role:
- you will be an experienced business development manager with a proven track record of selling web-based products;
- proven ability to develop effective pitches;
- ability to present and pitch to senior decision makers;
- excellent verbal communication skills and the motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking the time to fully understand the client’s needs and requirements;
- knowledge of the communications- and pr industry is preferred;
- a self-starter with initiative and motivation to achieve;
- commercial awareness is essential and ability to build relationships based on trust and understanding;
- we expect your education to be at the appropriate level.
Terms of employment:
- competitive remuneration;
- quarterly bonus based on challenging commercial targets;
- 25 paid holidays per year;
- Pension scheme;
- Place of employment: World Trade Center – The Hague;
- Lease car, telephone.
For more information about our company, please take a look at www.cision.nl. Interested to join our energetic and motivated team, we kindly invite you to apply in writing!
Send a short application letter and an up-to-date and relevant cv to Kick Hoyng, sales director of Cision Benelux at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning account executive enterprise Cision Benelux.
Cision Benelux is part of the joint venture between het Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau (ANP) and Cision-PR Newswire.